Plan on arriving 10-15 minutes early to fill out all necessary paperwork so we can start the appointment on time
You’ll come into the office and fill out a Patient Intake form on an iPad provided, giving us information about your chief complaint(s). This is something you’ll do at the beginning of every visit, which allows us to follow progress and maintain a thorough patient file.
The Initial Evaluation includes a thorough examination of your neuromusculoskeletal system. This means doing a variety neurologic and orthopedic tests to find out what is causing your chief complaint.
After the examination portion of your first visit is complete, we will discuss our findings with you and present a variety of treatment options to you. You, the patient, and the doctor will decide the best course of treatment for your specific case.
Please wear something that you will be comfortable moving around in. Shorts or loose-fitting clothing is recommended.
Follow up appointments are typically scheduled within one week of your initial exam to see how you respond to the treatment
Most follow up appointments are half an hour with the Chiropractor and may also include additional modalities such as percussion.
- Show up on time
- Prepare any questions you may have ahead of time
- Ask questions during the treatment so you understand what is going on
- Make sure you understand what your role is in your treatment plan!
- Drink plenty of water
- Stay active following your treatment
- We recommend going for a brisk 30-minute walk following your initial appointment with us
- Do your assigned at-home exercises. Make sure to ask questions if you are unsure about your form, and stop if you have any pain while performing your exercises.
- Insurances accepted
- You can call the office prior to your visit and have your insurance verified ahead of time
- (Please allow up to 72 hours for insurance verification)
- Payment plans
- Please note that Bloch Chiropractic Wellness & Sports Medicine now requires all initial exam cancellations be made with AT LEAST 24 hours advanced notice or a cancellation fee of $100 will be charged